Da Vinci Schools and Chartwells K12 are excited to introduce you and your student to our exciting partnership that includes a school café full of new flavors, events, and food and wellness education that surely to inspire a healthy and fun 2019-20 school year! Chartwells K12 chefs and dietitians have been hard at work testing and developing a fresh, new menu designed specifically for Da Vinci students that includes a wide variety of healthy and delicious options.
- Breakfast for DVC/DVD/DVS (M-Thur) 7:30 to 8:45 and Friday from 8:30 to 9:45
- Breakfast for Da Vinci Connect 8:55 to 9:15
- Breakfast for Da Vinci RISE High from 8:30 to 8:55
- Lunch for DVC/DVD/DVS - varies by school, visit our school blogs for more info
- Lunch for Da Vinci Connect is at 11:40 to 12:00
- Lunch for Da Vinci RISE High is at 12:00 to 12:30
- A la carte snacks ranging from $.50 to $2.00 are available at DVC/DVD/DVS only and may be charged directly to your child's MealTime account
National School Lunch/Breakfast Program
Da Vinci Schools are part of the National School Lunch/Breakfast Program and open to every student. We encourage all families to complete a free and reduced online application whether you qualify or not for free meals, reduced-cost meals, or full-priced meals. The information gathered serves a great purpose as Da Vinci applies throughout the school year for various grants to assist our school programs. Grant and scholarship assistance may also be available for students who qualify for free and/or reduced-price meals. Please note that all information is confidential.
Meals must be paid in advance online or in the school office. Cash, checks and credit card payments are accepted. Parents/guardians are encouraged to deposit money ahead of time in their student's lunch account. The price of lunch will be advertised at the beginning of each school year. Students with outstanding meal balances of $30 or more may forfeit permission to participate in extracurricular student activities. The MealTime Online Application can be found at www.mymealtime.com/apps.
Sign up for MealTime today!
- Online Application: Apply for free/reduced meals
- Sign In: Track student meals/Make a deposit for meals
Please create a new profile and follow the instructions. The online application is also available in Spanish.
Please note that our lunch program is not associated with the Wiseburn Unified School District and you will need to fill-out our application separately if you have students who attend both Da Vinci and Wiseburn schools.