Our Meal Pick-Up Location Has Changed
We have a few important Meal Program updates to share with you:
- Our Meal Pick-Up Location has changed. Effective April 12, our Meal Drive-by/Pick-up has changed to:
Da Vinci Schools
201 N. Douglas Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Hours: 11:30 to 1:30 pm Monday through Friday
- "Grab-and-go" meals for ALL children 18 & under will be FREE until June 30, 2021. There will be signs to lead you through the parking lot. Masks are required to pick up meals.
Da Vinci Schools would like for all families to confirm their correct mailing address and contact information by completing the Permanent Record form in SchoolMint. This not only allows us to ensure that eligible families receive their benefits but also ensures that we have the correct contact and health information for all students on file as important school re-opening updates become available.
If you have not yet applied to the meal program, please do so as soon as possible.
There are 3 ways to apply to the meal program:
- Log in to: mymealtime.com (click on the yellow box). Here is a quick tutorial on how to complete an online application https://youtu.be/PoDQUcJfAos
- Download and complete a print application and drop it off at Da Vinci Schools, 201 N. Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245
- Pick up a print application at Da Vinci Schools 201 N. Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org