Thank you for your interest in our schools!
Da Vinci is seeking innovative educators and support team members who are ready to work together to integrate students' learning experiences with the real world. We offer a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive workplace. We value a growth mindset, ideas, humility, enthusiasm, and a commitment to making a difference in the lives of children, communities, and the future workforce.
Learn More & Apply
Da Vinci teachers receive approximately 20 days of paid professional development for collaborative planning to ensure that every student who graduates from Da Vinci Schools is prepared for college, career and life.
We are searching for Teachers who want to:
- Create and implement project-based curriculum for assigned core courses.
- Connect student work to the world outside the classroom.
- Work well with colleagues.
- Develop interdisciplinary curriculum with team partners.
- Personalize instruction. Differentiate to support and/or challenge students.
- Know, see, and value students.
- Act as an advisor for a group of students.
- Work well with parents.
- Be a conscientious, innovative, and reflective practitioner.
- Take part in the design and maintenance of innovative components of school.
- Be comfortable utilizing technology.
- Love teaching and learning.
Work Year: August to June
Employment Type: Full and Part-Time
Salary: See job postings (based on education and experience, plus benefits)
A Valid CA Teaching Credential is Required
Master's Degree AND Teaching Experience Recommended
Da Vinci uses EdJoin to post job openings as they become available. Positions for the following school year are posted between January and May.
Da Vinci recently joined the Alder Graduate School of Education's SoCal Teacher Residency Program to grow a diverse talent pool of teacher candidates for high-need, difficult to fill positions in Math, Science and Special Education. Aspiring teachers can earn their Master’s degree and teaching credential in just one year while gaining hands-on experience working with an experienced Da Vinci mentor teacher.
97% of our graduates obtain full-time teaching positions after completing the program. In this residency year you will:
- Earn your Master’s Degree and Teaching Credential* in one year through Alder Graduate School of Education.
- Apprentice four days a week with an expert teacher in your residency school.
- Learn within a cohort of peers with whom you will work (and laugh) all year, paving the way to becoming lifelong friends and colleagues.
- Build a relationship with an expert instructional leader in K–12 education, who will advise and support you through one-on-one observation and dialogue.
- Engage in critical conversations about diversity, equity, and inclusion with your mentor, instructors, and peers.
- Receive priority consideration for a full-time position upon completing the program.
- Do all of this at a cost that is affordable and includes financial support.
Every team member at Da Vinci Schools plays a vital role in our mission of providing a quality, nurturing learning environment for students. If you are interested in joining our team, whether in a leadership position or in a support role, we encourage you to review our job postings regularly for open positions.
Da Vinci Schools provides comprehensive employee benefits:
- Extensive Professional Development
- Competitive salaries
- Full health benefits package: Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plans
- CalSTRS (Certificated employees)
- 457b (Classified employees)
- Teacher induction program and mentor opportunities
- Alder Teacher Residency program
Da Vinci uses EdJoin to post all job openings (both certificated and classified).
Who We're Looking For?
Passionate, talented people who believe in every student's potential to succeed.
Why Da Vinci?
We have a shared vision and purpose, focusing on the needs and best interests of students. We listen to all voices in a caring and trusting environment. We have a collaborative, open-source mentality. We practice gratitude and generosity. >> Meet Our Team
NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY: Da Vinci Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate through its policies, procedures, practices or any other manner on the basis of a person’s actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or sexual orientation.