Wiseburn Residents are guaranteed a spot at a Da Vinci high school as Da Vinci Communications, Da Vinci Design, and Da Vinci Science serve as Wiseburn’s “home” high schools for the Wiseburn Unified School District.
In order to reserve your spot, you must apply and complete the enrollment process. Wiseburn Residents must complete an application so we know you are interested in a space.
The Priority Application Deadline is February 28, 2019 at 11:59pm. Late applicants may not receive their first choice of school.
For transfer students (grades 10-12), we require academic transcripts in order to complete your application. Transcripts may be unofficial; please note that progress reports/report cards/student information system print-outs are NOT acceptable. Transcripts are used for grade level determination, not for admissions purposes. 9th grade applicants do NOT need to send a transcript.
Wiseburn Residents are NOT guaranteed a spot at Da Vinci Connect due to the limited number of spaces in K-8 grades. For more information about our enrollment priorities, please visit our Enrollment FAQs. For enrollment in Wiseburn Unified School District's K-8 schools, please visit the District's website.
Step 1: Apply to Da Vinci Schools using the online enrollment application. The Priority Application Deadline is February 28, 2019 at 11:59pm. Late applicants to the high schools may not receive their first choice of school.
Step 2: Complete the registration process
Wiseburn Residents who apply to the high schools by the priority application deadline will be emailed a registration packet in early March. If you have not received a packet by March 18, 2019, please contact the enrollment team at email@example.com.
Wiseburn Residents are urged to complete the enrollment process by mid-April. All enrollment documents will be submitted electronically.
Residents should be prepared to submit the following:
- Copy of Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of valid parent/guardian’s Driver’s License or California I.D. card
- Three Proofs of Residency (original AND a copy - select from the following):
- Mortgage statement or rental agreement showing that house is located within the Wiseburn District boundaries
- Valid parent/guardian's Driver's License or California I.D. card
- Utility bill (gas or electric)
- Bank or credit card statements
- Car registration or car insurance
- Pay stub
- Written evidence of the required immunizations.