Thank you for your interest in Da Vinci Schools!
Da Vinci Schools are public charter schools that are free of charge and open to all students. Students who reside within the boundaries of Wiseburn Unified School District are guaranteed a spot at a Da Vinci high school and receive an enrollment priority to attend our K-8 program. If more students apply than spaces are available, students are enrolled by lottery. All students are welcome regardless of background, academic record, or special education eligibility. > More info for Wiseburn Residents
How to Apply - Information for New Students and Families
- Space is available now at Da Vinci Connect for Kindergarten only for the 2019-20 school year. We are accepting wait list only applications for all other grades for the 2019-20 school year.
- We will open enrollment for the 2020-21 school year on November 1, 2019. > More info for Wiseburn Residents
- We strongly encourage you to attend an information meeting to learn more about our programs, curriculum and enrollment process. K-8th grade applicants: It is crucial that parents or legal guardians attend an Information Meeting & Tour for the Da Vinci Connect (K-8) to learn about what is required of all parent educators.
- Complete a new student online enrollment application. If you wish help in completing the online application, please let us know.
- Submit a K-12 Online Enrollment Application on or before the Priority Application Deadline of February 29, 2020 to be included in the lottery.
For more information, please visit our Enrollment FAQ page.
Apply online for the waiting list for the 2019-20 school year using our SchoolMint system. Apply Today!
We will open enrollment for the 2020-21 school year on November 1, 2019.
Upcoming Information Meetings
We strongly urge you to attend an Information Meeting to learn more about our schools, curriculum, programs and enrollment process. You will also have an opportunity to meet some of our faculty and staff, current students and families. It is CRUCIAL that parents or legal guardians attend an Information Meeting & Tour for Da Vinci Connect (K-8) to learn about what is required of parent educators.
High School Information Meeting Dates
All high school information meetings will take place at our campus located at 201 N. Douglas St., El Segundo, CA 90245. Another great way to learn more about our schools is to come to our Exhibition Nights where you will see our project-based curriculum in action and meet our students and faculty. Please see our Visit Da Vinci page for more information.
Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019 @ 6PM
Thursday, Jan 23, 2020 @ 6PM
Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020 @ 10AM
Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020 @ 6PM
K-8 Information Meeting & Tour Dates
It is CRUCIAL that parents or legal guardians attend an Information Meeting & Tour for Da Vinci Connect (K-8) to learn about what is required of parent educators. The Information Meetings & Tours will take place at 13500 Aviation Blvd., Hawthorne, CA.
Friday, Sept. 27, 2019
Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2019
Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019
Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020
Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020
Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020
Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020
Information Meetings held on Wednesdays will allow you to see the Collaborative Program (1 day on campus, 1 day of field trips) in action.
Information Meetings held on any other days will give you the opportunity to see the Hybrid Program (2 days on campus) in action.
DATES & DEADLINES
November 1, 2019
Application opens for the 2020-21 school year.
February 29, 2020 @ 11:59PM
K-12 Priority Application Deadline for New Students
March 10, 2020
Lottery Night (optional to attend)
5:30 PM K-8
6:30 PM High Schools
March 20, 2020
Notification of enrollment status
March 30-April 3 & April 13-17
In-person enrollment support