School and Family Collaborative Education
Da Vinci Connect is a public K-8 charter school offering families two unique learning models that combine homeschool instruction with school-based learning. >> Upcoming K-8 Information Meetings & Tours - Register Today!
Homeschool Hybrid Program – 3 day per week of homeschool, 2 days per week of project-based learning on campus. Families are the primary educators on non-classroom days.
Homeschool Collaborative Program – 5 days per week of homeschool, with 1 optional day per week of inquiry-based workshops on campus.
- Homeschool learning
- Ongoing workshops to support parent educators
- On-site meetings with credentialed teachers to address/discuss goals and ask questions
- Personalized learning opportunities
Social Emotional Curriculum
Our families choose Da Vinci Connect and homeschooling for many reasons. Here are a few they report:
- Homeschooling allows families to truly know how their children learn
- Homeschooling provides opportunities to explore passion projects
- Da Vinci Connect focuses on the learner as much as the learning
- Homeschooling enables the flexibility to participate in extracurricular learning that there is often little
time for when students spend 35+ hours per week at school
- Da Vinci Connect has amazing, passionate and compassionate teachers!
- Project-based learning is awesome!
- Traditional schools often have bullying and "cliquish" behaviors
Coalition of Essential Schools
California Charter Schools Association
California Consortium for Independent Study
Schools That Can