Da Vinci is seeking innovative educators and support team members who are ready to work together to integrate students' learning experiences with the real world. We offer a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive workplace. We value a growth mindset, ideas, humility, enthusiasm, and a commitment to making a difference in the lives of children, communities, and the future workforce.
Learn More & Apply
We are searching for Teachers who want to:
• Create and implement project-based curriculum for assigned core courses.
• Connect student work to the world outside the classroom.
• Work well with colleagues.
• Develop interdisciplinary curriculum with team partners.
• Personalize instruction. Differentiate to support and/or challenge students.
• Know, see, and value students.
• Act as an advisor for a group of students.
• Work well with parents.
• Be a conscientious, innovative, and reflective practitioner.
• Take part in the design and maintenance of innovative components of school.
• Be comfortable utilizing technology.
• Love teaching and learning.
Work Year: August to June
Employment Type: Full and Part-Time
Salary: $48,000-$94,000 based on experience, plus benefits
A Valid CA Teaching Credential is Required
Master's Degree AND Teaching Experience Recommended
Da Vinci uses EdJoin to post job openings as they become available. If you are interested in a teaching position at any Da Vinci school, please also submit a resume and cover letter with the subject area you hope to teach in the subject line via e-mail to email@example.com. This inbox is monitored only when job postings become available, so check EdJoin for openings – they are usually posted between January and May of each year, with positions for the following school year.
Every team member at Da Vinci Schools plays a vital role in our mission of providing a quality, nurturing learning environment for students. If you are interested in joining our team, whether in a leadership position or in a support role, we encourage you to review our job postings regularly for open positions.
Da Vinci Schools provides comprehensive employee benefits:
- Extensive Professional Development
- Competitive salaries
- Full health benefits package: Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement plans
- CalSTRS (Certificated employees)
- 457b (Classified employees)
- Teacher induction program and mentor opportunities
Da Vinci uses EdJoin to post all job openings (both certificated and classified).
If you are interested in a teaching position at any Da Vinci school, please also submit a resume and cover letter with the subject area you hope to teach in the subject line via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This inbox is monitored only when job postings become available, so check EdJoin for openings – they are usually posted between January and May of each year, with positions for the following school year.
Who We're Looking For?
Passionate, talented people who believe in every student's potential to succeed.
Why Da Vinci?
We have a shared vision and purpose, focusing on the needs and best interests of students. We listen to all voices in a caring and trusting environment. We have a collaborative, open-source mentality. We practice gratitude and generosity.
NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY: Da Vinci Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate through its policies, procedures, practices or any other manner on the basis of a person’s actual or perceived race, color, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or sexual orientation.